LORD (OIL RESISTANT) CB-2200 SERIES TWO-PIECE RUBBER MOUNTS / ISOLATORS
CB-2200 Series - OIL RESISTANT - Neoprene
"For applications involving severe dynamic forces in the static load direction as well as the rebound direction..."
LORD (OIL RESISTANT) TWO-PIECE RUBBER MOUNTS / ISOLATORS are designed for applications involving severe dynamic forces in the static load direction as well as the rebound direction.
Features & Benefits
- Dynamically effective in all directions
- Prevent mechanical transmission of noise
- Accommodate misalignment and distortion
- High rebound capacity
- Easy to install with common tools
- Standard bolt torque assures proper assembly
- Top and bottom parts alike, cannot be misassembled.
- Fail safe assembly
- Sized for English or Metric bolts
- Economical Long dependable service life
The loads listed in the table below are for on-highway and general industrial applications. For off-highway, use 90% of the load shown.
(CB-2204-15 THK Max Axial Load @ deflection 1000 lbs x .90 (90%) = 900 lbs. Max Axial Load @ deflection for Off-Highway applications.)